Wednesday, May 30, 2007

my car was tunda by MPSJ !!

Today i have surveying lab 8am in the morning.i park my car at the new pasar.normally if my class is early 8am,i will park my car at there.if not i will park my car at ss12,where i normally park.i found a place then park my car there.the place that i park got no any parking lines or yellow lines.so i just park only.bcoz is inside the market area,so i thought it should be OK.after i park my car,then i came out of my car.i saw another parking space infront.i plan 2 park there.but i scare that if i went back into my car and drive there.the parking place will be taken by someone else.i had a bad feeling that time,was abit scare that something will happen to my car.but i just ignore it and rush to class.while i was walking to class.i pass by the pasar entrance.guess who i met?my dear handsome,nen ching!u know how she call me? zz!..zz!...zz!!...1st time in my life people call me like that.haha!she is kind of cute.especially with her new hairstyle.dont know why she dont like her hairstyle.she really looks nicer n cuter in this hairstyle.haha!!then we just talk for a while then i rush to class.before we go to my place to do the surveying experiment.my frens and i was lepaking outside the class.then i saw nen ching n her mum in the car smiling to me.haha!that is funny!

then we went 2 my place to do our surveying experiment.it was quite fun.haha!
i almost fell asleep in my steel design class.was so sleepy.dont know why nowdays i felt so sleepy n tired most of the time.after class i went 2 oasis,i reach there early.so i slept there for awhile.then when everyone reach there already then we only start the meeting.after the meeting i lepak at there for awhile then i went to library to lepak for a while.but i felt quite boring there,so i plan 2 go back home.then i walk 2 my car.my car was gone.but i know my car kena tunda already.i was quite calm that time.haha!then i call wei cai to teman me to go to the MPSJ 2 get my car back! i have to pay RM134 to get my car back! those MPSJ are just like robbing publicly.im really anti MPSJ and government now! im 100% will be a DAP supporter next time.i will never support the government.hehehe!i was quite sad that time,almost really want to cry when i was on my way back home.because the money that i use to pay to get my car back is the money that my dad gave me 2 buy leather shoe.because my leather shoe already spoil like mad.even a poor fella's shoe's condition is better than my shoe.tat means im poorer than them.my aunt and uncle saw my shoe and ask me about my shoe just now.my aunt wana give me money 2 buy a better one.but i dunwan,because i own them to much already!hehe.they had take care of me all these while.guess i have to save up abit these few months.eat less abit.hehe.

No comments: