Friday, November 28, 2008

Bicycle

hi guys! i am having my summer break now. it doesnt look like a break for me also actually. i only got 1 day of rest right after my exam. then i have to go back to work already. i am working two jobs now, morning working at the engineering consultant firm, and sometimes night time continue to work as a kitchen steward at hotel. some of you might know that i was in a bad time the pass few weeks. my life turned up side down, i lost of direction and confident in life. staying away from God. though that after exam things might go better and i can relax abit, never know that it became worse. my life here was lonely and stress. i got no one that i can really talk to. used to have all the sitiawan aliens to go mamak with last time to chit chat and release stress abit. eh, ah woei and gordon, i really miss going mamak with you guys. miss the 'OK ada?' mamak store and SS2 mamak(opposite of the police station). thank God, i got few kaki(s) are coming here next sem. cant wait to meet them.

some of you might know that my bicycle was stolen. i forget to lock my bike that day when i went to my friend's house, and i park my bike infront of his house. very obvious people can see clearly that my bike is not lock! but nevermind let them take it, that bike is abit cacat already one. gear cacat, brakes tak makan. is an old 2nd hand bike la.


...........................................'Revive'

so this monday i bought a new bike, love it very much. and bicycle also got size one now i only know. mine is L size. muahaha!! XL is abit too tall for me. i was very excited, havent been so excited and happy for a very long time already. once i reach home, i throw down my bag and straight away go try out my new bike. i cycle to the near by playground, tried some stunt and going up and down the hill. i cycle around like a crazy 10 year old kid that just received his new bike. ahahaha! i felt so so so much better after i bought this new bike, because of the miserable life that i had for the pass few weeks. i was very worried and stress with a lot of things here. until i felt that life is just so meaningless and miserable. but i think God talk to me through this kinda way. the bike represented me. my old bike was old,cacat and stolen, i had sinned,fall and lost. let go of the past and worries and trust the Lord. and im all NEW now. ahaha! got this bible verses at church sermon few weeks ago.

(Luke 12:25-32) 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? 27 "Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." 28 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you – you of little faith! 29 And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30 For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31 But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. 32 "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom." (NIV)

and guess what i ended up naming my new bike 'Revive'. ahaha!

here is a picture that was taken years ago............

............ .........................Samuela and his bike



1 comment:

小衫 said...

glad to see tat u got urself a new bike. Wishing u a happy 2009!