Sunday, August 31, 2008

NegaraKu - Ma Lai Si Ya!


Yahoo!! Weather is getting warmer now days. Winter is over!! Spring is coming. i really cant wait for summer to come, and I really hate winter. hehe!


Today is Malaysia national day, and I totally forgotten about it! I only realized it when I saw MC’s msn personal message wishing happy birthday to Malaysia. I was thinking why is she wishing Malaysia happy birthday. Then at the same time, 1 of my friend sign in in msn, and her birthday is on the 31st as well, i saw her msn personal message writing about her birthday. Then I only realize today is 31st of august, our national day. I was quite mad with myself, because this kinda things where can forget! This is 1 of the easiest responsibility as a citizen of Malaysia to remember our independent day. Tell you guys something, I sang Negaraku alone in my room just now, so patriotic! haha! ya i miss my country, Malaysia. I miss the culture, the food, the people, the politics (for me malaysia politics is 1 of the coolest and canggih now,hehe~), and the mamak back there. I miss the dirty environment of the food stalls and mamak in Malaysia, especially those that are beside the longkang one. hahaha! I miss the way I order 'eh boss! nasi lemak ayam satu, limau ais satu!' or sometimes I no need to order the mamak fella know what I want already, A1 service! haha! Malaysia Negaraku!


friday vincent,ee yi and I we went to eastland to buy some stuff. and I saw some shoes having some sales. The stuff here really funny, sometimes the sales they gave can be more than 70%. and sometimes there is quite a big difference with the prices of the same item from a different store. After that we were on our way back, we saw a huge group of cyclist gather to cycle around Hobart I think. I think they did this every few months. You can see there are different group of ages of people took part in this. There are young kids to old uncle. I saw a guy wearing a giant teddy bear suit while cycling, I even saw people carry their dog at their back while cycling before. man! those ah mor they are really crazy sometimes. haha!










Lastly, I am having my mid sem break now, but there are a lots of work to do. I got assignments and revisions have to do. If not I really can’t catch up. I am really lost in class sometimes. Hope that I will use my 1 week of break wisely. Yeah! Here comes spring!!!





No comments: