Wednesday, June 25, 2008

INTI Orientation Nite!

i had a wonderful time when i came back to PJ last week. get to spend my time with most of my friends again. back at sitiawan, i spent most of my time with my dad's indian and bangladesh workers. haha! then when i was back at PJ i got some difficulties in speaking manderin, i guess is because i was communicating with my dad's workers in malay for the past few days. hahaha!

1 of the reason i came back to PJ this time is that i will be performing at Inti for the very last time. orientation night was fall on last friday. it was a very busy day for me. i have breakfast with NC. really happy to see her, didnt saw her for quite some time already. her boyfriend is going to australia also, and i think both of them feel sad and gonna miss each other alot. never mind NC,your boyfriend go there for half year only. chill~~

my band have sound check at around 2.00pm. the sound was nice at first. then after that we went for band practice at a studio. right after we left college, rain pour down heavily. and i cant even get down from my car when i reach the studio. right after practice with kennard's band my another band yanming they all came to the same studio, continiously i have to practice for 2 bands, and for the same event, damn tiring. haha! after practice with them we went to college straight away, and have a quick sound check. but the sound at that time was superly bad. the maintainance fella dont know how to control the sound at all!!! the event was fully pack, a lot of people came so it means the event is a very success once.haha! Kennard band is the first band to perform. we played mostly goo goo dolls songs, not bad, the songs and music are really nice. but the sound sux!!! i cant really hear a thing on the stage. i just play according to what i feel. haha! but not bad, people love it, again the sound system spoiled the day.haha!


they invited world campion yoyo master, all the way from japan. and the world campion is a girl! respect respect!! those yoyo masters show some really cool stuff. really impressive! everyone love it! my another band 'defused' performed almost at the end of the show. the sound is better this time, everything go smooth. here are the band members, Eunice - Vocals, Hui Yi - Bass, me - drums, Yeeler - Lead Guitar and YanMing - Guitar. i kinda like this picture, is nice, like a family picture! hahaha!





after that yeeler and me had a beatbox vs drums. i started with a drums solo, the feel was not really there, so is abit hard to solo, when the feel start coming already i drop my glasses. so i continue to play along with my double pedals, at the same time i pick up my glasses, it was very obvious. haha! then i started to show some showmanship, i drink water while im still playing on my double bass pedals. slowly i add on the speed, the feel is there, as when i wanted to get faster, 1 of my pedal's beater flew off!!! straight away that solo feel gone! haiz...so i was quite dissapointed with my drums solo. but yeeler did a great job with his beatbox skills! everyone love it. hahaha! the whole event goes very smooth, the performance were nice and enjoying. emm..but i did screw up some parts of my drums solo. but it was fun, i really enjoy performing and playing with different kinds of people. haha! well done everyone and also the STACT club commitees, all of you did a great job!





the next day dee ung, chun hoe, albert, wei cai, richard, federik and alvin kinda organized a farewell party for me at summer steamboat buffet. we supposingly going to Yuen steamboat buffet, but there was a lot of people queing up outside of the restaurant as early as 5.30pm! weird! those people have their dinner so early? but never mind we have a great time makan together, chu hoe and albert were always the 2 jokers that keep making us laugh. hahaha! really thanks a lot guys, i really have a great time with you all. haha!


No comments: