Sunday, June 8, 2008

Long Break


Enjoying my life back at sitiawan now. i have a long holiday. but i spent most of my time at college last month, lepaking around like a free man. yeah im a free man! haha! some friends in college was abit shocked to see me. they will always asked me 'eh! what are you doing here? i though you graduated already!' There are some reason why im still around. i actually plan to work, but my dad ask me to come back to help him up in his business, and i had promise some people that i will give drums lesson to them. so i plan to stay back at PJ for around 1 month to settle my university application and my student VISA first. other than that,i want to give some drums lesson to my CF fella and some of my friends. so this is why i didnt go n look for job. because this is going to be very busy n tired if i work. another reason is i wanted to spend more time with all my college friends because this might be the last time i gonna see them. weird la,i actually get to know a lot of new friends after i graduated! some of them i get to know them end of last semester. sad wey! i really like those new friends that i just made. time passes by so fast, i really hope that i got more times to get to know them more.



but this holiday i get back to my old lifestyle. drumming all the way!!! i was very busy with drumming, playing for bands, band practices, sometimes there are recording to do also. was very busy and tired at that time. now almost the same also, but this time i have to teach drums,i havent teach drums for quite a long time. teaching really need a lot of patient. and im lack of patient nowdays. i teach drums at college every monday and thursday from 6pm to 10.30pm sometimes 11pm. it was really tiring, by the time i reach home im a powerless sissy blurly guy. when im not teaching i have band practice and also CF worship practice. now im back at sitiawan, and im going to start my drums lesson again. i give free lesson. and some people might think that im stupid. i actually can earn some money from this. but nah~ i have reason why im giving free drums lesson to people. this is a blessing from God, He wants me to bless others. i was blessed by someone else. and is time for me to bless back and also at the same time train up new drummers. a lot of churches in my hometown are lack of good drummers now. i used to go to different churches to teach and share about drums with the drummers from other churches. there was where i improve my drumming the most. haha! God brought me through a lot of things in life, and i learnt from it. if not for the grace of God and the blessing He had gave to my family, i would not be who i m now.haha! drumming for me is not just music, is a huge impact of my life. is the gift that God had given to me to make a difference in the world. people actually was influenced and touched with beautiful music that God had created and with the music that we play out from our heart. so serve God with all your heart, with all your strength, with all your might! haha!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa...u re right,man.
we should be born to share...^^
then we will happier when we can offer our help to others.

keep it up ,man..
after this month,still a long journey to go.all the best.

god bless...^^

Joshua Kok said...

Dude rox all the way man!!!
rmb to miss me wbhahaha

samuel ho said...

yeah!...human are so selfish sometimes...people always forget the needs of others...yeap! a long way to go...good luck in your final sem also chu xuan...

n joshey!!...of course i gonna miss u!!...yr lawak will always cheer us up...where ever u are, u are makin people laugh...thats reali cool!...keep up the good work bro!!...hehe!