Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Working for daddy

i am working for my dad these few days. my dad got a lot of projects lately, and the projects are all located at different places. and just nice 1 of my dad's pickup spoiled and was sent to the workshop. so my nissan sunny came to the rescue. therefore,my car is use for working now. haha! i was working at different places. teluk intan,damai laut resort,pantai remis. but this 2 days i am mainly working at damai laut resort. i have to wake up early everyday and fetch few of my dad's worker to the site. and i have to jaga the site and also supervise at the same time. actually i have a nice day yesterday, but the 'beh hor' driver turns my day around. that fella really cause a lot of troubles to us. he treat his 'beh hor' like his beloved car or BMW,superly take care of his 'beh hor'. we call him to do like this he say this cannot that cannot my 'beh hor' cannot do that and he was working so slow. really slow motion when he drive his 'beh hor' and he spoiled the grass on the goft field. so now my dad have to pay compensation for the damages of the grasses. and we have to pay that fella RM300 per day! i was kinda pissed off when i see how he work and the troubles he caused to my dad.




just now i was resting under the trees, and 1st time in my life i saw a group of wild boars runny from the other side of the field. damn cute when they ran! they were just around 70 metres away from me. i think there were more than 10 of them. there were small and big ones. the little ones were so cute when they ran together with their parents. hahaha!! hope to catch one back, but just scare later the piggy's mummy and daddy will come after me.haha!! yesterday i saw a hunter was waiting for hours to hunt some wild boars. but i think he get nothing. but seriously is so surprisingly i get to see so many of them. hahaha!! what a great experience! but actually i love wild boar's meat. damn nice! i love wild boar's burger too, it taste wonderful!!hahaha!

No comments: